|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
LASIK Vision Correction
The Exciting New Laser Eye Surgery Laser In-Situ Keratomileusis (LASIK)
An Overview of Refractive Errors and Their Treatment with the Excimer Laser
Ming Wang, MD, PhD
A Guide for Patients
Library of Congress card number:
We extend our appreciation to the artist, Stephen F. Gordon, for his world-class color images ©.
Copyright 2000, Keith Terry
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means unless noted, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
Table of Contents
Chapter One Refractive Surgery: What Is It?
Chapter Two How the Eye Works
Chapter Three History of Refractive Surgery
Chapter Four Refractive Surgery with the Excimer Laser
Chapter Five How to Choose a LASIK Surgeon
Chapter Six The Preprocedure Consultation
Chapter Seven The LASIK Procedure: What to Expect
Chapter Eight LASIK Postprocedure Care
Chapter Nine LASIK Statistics
Chapter Ten Risks and Complications
Chapter Eleven Other Refractive Procedures
Chapter Twelve Questions and Answers
Chapter Thirteen Patient Accounts
About the Author
If you're interested in bladelessLASIK, choose experience and technology. Choose Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center of Nashville, Tennessee. Call (615)321-8881 or email us today.
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.