|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
C-CAP for treating decentered LASIK/PRK ablation
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
|To read the story of James Collier, who has LASIK complication decentered treatment, got help from Dr. Wang with C-CAP treatment, click here|
Dr. Wang was the first surgeon in the state to perform C-CAP, a specialized laser procedure to correct one of the most difficult-to-treat LASIK/PRK complications, - a decentered condition.
Currently, Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center is one of the most active centers in the world in performing C-CAP procedures and have helped patients referred here from various parts of the US and countries all over the world.
- "A point of light, a ray of hope" - a Tennessean article about Dr. Wang's C-CAP technology in treating LASIK complications, click here to read....
- "Wang pioneers efforts regarding post-LASIK vision correction surgery" - City Paper articile about Dr. Wang's work in treating post-LASIK complications, click here to read..
- "New techniques heal vision after botched LASIK surgery" - a Tennessean article about Dr. Wang's new techniques in fixing botched LASIK surgeries, click here to read...
If you are interested in C-CAP for treating a decentered LASIK/PRK ablation, contact us at (615)321-8881 or email us, for a full consultation.
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.