|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
Wang Vision 3D Cataract & LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
- “Post-election America and issues identified during this election”， Tennessean article by Dr Ming Wang, Nov 9, 2016
- "We can make America great again", Tennessean article by Dr. Ming Wang, Apr 4, 2016
- "China slowdown's effects on U.S. are limited", By Dr Ming Wang, Tennessean, Jan 27, 2016
- "Giving Tennesseans ‘right to try’ is right thing to do", by Dr Ming Wang, an editoral article in the Tennessean on Mar 18, 2015.
- "Chinese communities join in on the fun", by Pail Welitzkin, China Daily (Pages 2-3), Feb 17, 2015.
- "Why Asian-Americans excel over others in education", Ming Wang, an editorial in the Tennessean on Feb 16, 2015.
- "An alternative to Obamacare?", Dr Ming Wang, an editorial article in the Tennessean on 12/26/14.
- "Faith and science: Friends or foes?", by Dr Ming Wang, the Tennessean, Dec 13, 2014.
- "A Year of The Horse Wish", Dr Ming Wang,The Tennessean, Jan 30, 2014.
- “Helping poor has simple solution” (Dr. Wang’s Tennessean editorial), Dec 2013.
- “Nonprofit foundation gives poor the gift of sight” – Tennessean article “Tennessee Voice”, TENNESSEE VOICES, Tennessean.com, Dec. 23, 2011.
- "Immigrant entrepreneurs unite for common good", Thursday, Sep 26, 2013, Tennessean.
- "The impact of poetry to modern China – Ming Wang, MD, PhD", Ming Wang interview, August 13, 2011.
- "Pominent Doctor Says Faith and Science Can Work Together", The College Fix, by Dr Ming Wang, July 22, 2013.
- "Music and Medicine", Business Leader, August 2011.
- "Conducting clinical trials in China", by Ming Wang, MD, PhD, March 2011.
- "Poetry and medicine" - an interview by Richard Nelson with Dr. Ming Wang, 8/13/11.
- "A nation of immigrants respects other cultures", by Ming Wang, MD, PhD, published in
Tennessean, March 2011.
- "The Dancing Doctor", November/Decemeber 2010, by Nashville Christian Family.
- "My Great American Question", by Ming Wang, MD, PhD.
- "China holds lesson for U.S. health care", Tennessee Voices, by Ming Wang, M.D. Published in the Tennessean, 10/18/10.
- "An effective and often overlooked measure to lessen our healthcare financial burden", By Dr Ming Wang, October 2010.
- "Medical coverage for seniors should not be taken away", by Dr Ming Wang, October 2010.
- "Treatment approval process drags on", by Dr Ming Wang, MD, PhD August 8, 2010.
- "Dr. Ming Wang offers five book suggestions and invitation to the 2010 EyeBall", by examinor.com Nashville, Aug 2010.
- "God Has Created This World, and It Is Without Contradictions" --- a personal testimony as a scientist and as a Christian, By Dr Ming Wang, Jan 2010.
- "Social media sorely lack the element of dependability", By Dr. Ming Wang, Tennessean, Jan 2010.
- "Chinese Healthcare Trade Mission Strengthens Lines of Communication", By CINDY SANDERS, Nashville Medical News, Jan 2010.
- "Solving foreign trade imbalance is key to U.S. economic woes ", Nashville Business Journal by Dr. Ming Wang Nov. 2008.
- "Stakes run high for Beijing Games", The Tennessean, Dr wang, August 2008.
- "This Downturn Should Ring Alarm", by Dr. Ming Wang, the Tennessean, October. 19, 2008. This article talks about the underlying cause of US economic recession.
- "The world is what you make of it", An interview with Ming Wang, MD, PhD--a world-class LASIK surgeon, researcher, philanthropist, musician and ballroom dancer--and his struggles growing up during the Cultural Revolution in China.
- Of Eyes and Elegance - Scenes from Nashville Starz - Nashville eye surgeon Dr. Ming Wang leads a new wave of interest in classical ballroom dancing.
- Dancing with the Eyes (brief version with cover picture, 03-31-08).
- Dancing with the Eyes (long version, 03-21-08) .
Click here to see more media reports and articles.
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.