|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
3D LASIK, 3D laser Kamra, 3D Forever Young Lens™ surgery,
and 3D laser cataract surgery
|Dr. Wang will be signing his autobiography “From darkness to sight” with all proceeds go to the 501c(3) sight foundation|
|$1,200 savings* for every attendee!
25% savings* if you bring two (or more) guests!
Complimentary pizza will be served.
A Grand Prize Winner!
|TN’s only center that offers 3D laser eye surgeries:|
|3D LASIK (age 18+)
3D Laser Raindrop (age 41+)
3D Laser Kamra & Raindrop (age 45+)
3D Forever Young Lens surgery (age 50+)
3D laser cataract surgery (age 60+)
|TN’s first center to participate in an FDA clinical trial for cross-linking to treat keratoconus & keratoectasia after LASIK|
|Comprehensive eye care, diabetes, corneal disease, glaucoma & Latisse®.|
* All attendees receive a $1,200 Gift Certificate ($200 for 3D LASIK or 3D Forever Young Lens surgery evaluation and $500 per eye toward elective surgery).
* Please note that this promotional discount cannot be combined with any other discount or savings certificate.
** Palmer Plaza is on the corner of 18th & West End Aves. Please park in the garage on 18th Ave (directly behind the building) and bring your ticket from the parking garage for us to validate.
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.